Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TriXX ~ the Primitive Black Halloween Cat

Be on the look out for TriXX
he's a rascal of a Black Cat

he'll sneak up on you before you know it and
one never knows what's in his prim Bag of Tricks

TriXX the Cat is handmade, he's a stump kitty
(you're probably thinkin'...well how's he supposed to
sneak up on me with no legs?)  I can't answer that, must be
a trick in that old sack of his!

TriXX is 7 1/2" tall.  He has a Rusty Ringer ie. bell, around his neck,
thought maybe you'd hear him comin' that way.


Click on Images to Enlarge

TriXX is ready for Halloween and can be adopted for SOLD plus Travel Fare.  He will arrive ready to trick ya, signed and dated by me, his maker. 
Both SOLD ~ TY RB & Janet

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Traci
    Here Kitty~ Kitty~ Kitty~ they are adorable!!!wonderful job!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Traci...now you've gone and done it...Trixx is the cutest thing yet....!!! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete