Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 15, 2011

* Star * Spangled * Bear * Primitive Teddy Bear


..*..Star * Spangled * Bear..*..

Ready to celebrate Independence Day, in all his Patriotic Glory

This Primitive Americana Teddy would be a perfect addition to your Independence Day decor or add to your year round Americana goodes.

Star * Spangled * Bear is one of my handmade prim teddies.  He has an Olde & Worn ...... Dirty & Grubby look about him.  Mis-matched button eyes, make-do patches and mends all add to the primitive look of this boy bear. 


Click on Images to Enlarge
(look at his pudgy little belly ;)

I handstitched wool stars about his body, hence the Star Spangled Bear name.  His arms and legs are sewn in a fixed position so he is not poseable.  In his paw, he holds a Dried Blue Thistle, my take on a Sparkler for him, after all he's celebrating!

Star * Spangled * Bear is about 10" tall.



Star * Spangled * Bear is $old plus Travel Fare, he will arrive signed and dated by me, his maker.
 

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Traci, you are one talented girl. I love your bears. I think you can make anything, Awesome! Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Traci: I love your little star spangled bear. He is adorable and perfectly prim. You are truly a very talented lady!!

    hugs and smiles,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Traci~
    they are both soooo cute~ Terrfic job!!!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Talented Traci, they just kepp getting better and better! Primtastic! Hugssss Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so amazingly perfectly prim! Just love him, you did a great job!
    ~Prim Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Star Spangled Bear! That is really remarkable. I always enjoy reading and looking at your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolute cutie! I love how he looks ready for a 4th of July celebration.

    Thanks so much for linking up at the Sunburnt Cow. I featured you over at All Thumbs Crafts. I also featured him at the Handmade Teddies and Raggedies blog.

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete