Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 4, 2012

more Blues and Browns...my favorite these days


Early Ditty Bags for your ditties~ just added to the 

~and~

added a Set of 5 Brown and Blue Eggs to the Olde ~n~ Early Primitives page
they're so pretty!

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty blues and browns.
    I like your new header!
    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful creations Traci!!!
    Love the eggs you made ~ such pretty colors!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love blues and browns together, love your display. You make such wonderful prims. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete