Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Primitive Teddy Bear ~ Rosie B.

Hi ya Good Friends...I'm Rosie B.
my maker just finished me up, I've been sitting in the unfinished bin way too long.
Finally nice to have my arms and legs attached, oh and at least one eye ;)

You can find out more about me on the Ragged ~N~ Worn Teddy Bears page.

Tata for now...  Rosie B.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful prim teddy.
    She is adorable!!
    Hugs,
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. So awesome Traci, Rosie B came out wonderful...I really love her dress...looks so old and vintage! Great job my friend, you did it again! :)
    Hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rosie B you are precious~ you maker does wonderful prim work~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete