Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Olde ~n~ Early Primitive Penny Rugs

~Today's Offering~

Just finished up 3 of my Olde ~N~ Early Penny Rugs...they are listed on the Penny Rug Page

Two Candle Mats and One Runner

Blessings, Traci

4 comments:

  1. Traci, I sure love my penny rug from you, everyone needs one, they are awesome!Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prim perfect Penny~ great colors
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm.Maybe I'll be lucky.I was paying attention and it said both blogs.We'll see.Hugs!~Amy

    ReplyDelete