Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Friday, March 9, 2012

~~Today's Offering~~Primitive Cross Stitch~~

Today's Offering at
The Mercantile

Primitive Cross Stitch
..x..."Reap what you Sow"...x..
~"framed" on one of my primitive board hangers in a make-do fashion

Stitched in hues of Blue, Light Yellow & Green...aged with walnut dye
Cross stitch measures 7" wide x 4 1/2" tall

From the rusty wire hangs a blue primitive seed sack and bundle of preserved Rosemary

These boards also look great with a prim towel hanging from the wire.  Board is painted black with a layer of my "crust" (adds texture) underneath.  Then sanded and stained.

Cross Stitch Gathering Board is $30.00 plus Travel Fare...will arrive signed and dated by me, the maker.

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful creation!!!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning! What would travel fare be to 68154? Thank you!

    Prim Hugs,
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete