Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thread B. Bear - Primitive Teddy to Offer

Thread (Bare) Bear is pleased to be ready for adoption.  He has been a well loved Prim Teddy, he is made out of cream colored fur which I hand trimmed for a worn ~n~ torn look and aged a bit.  Thread B. Bear has many prim repairs and patches.  Just in case he needs some more, I am sending along an old wooden spool with thread, an extra patch and a long rusty straight pin.  Thread B. Bear is in a fixed position and he sits 12 1/2" tall.

Thread B. Bear is SOLD, TY~T. 
He will arrive at his new forever home signed and dated by his maker, me..



Click on Pictures to Enlarge



No comments:

Post a Comment