Enter as a Stranger....x....Leave as a Friend


Welcome and Thank You for visiting my Selling Blog. This is just a small sampling of my Primitive Wares many more can be found on my website www.yorkmountainprimitives.com. If you happen to see something that tickles your fancy and would like to make it yours simply send me an email.

Come on in and browse the Nooks & Crannies of The York Mountain Mercantile ... lots to look at tucked here & there within the pages of The Mercantile. If you have any questions, the shopkeeper is only click away.

Follow my Journey

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Grace & Libby ~ America's Sweethearts

Grace & Libby are
America's Sweethearts

They are both very proud to be Americans and like to show Patriotism for their country.

Grace and Libby are little Cupboard Tuck Dolls, each doll comes with a Grungy Ticking Pillow that is stuffed with lumpy n bumpy rags.  I have handstitched their faces and also their hair.  Each Doll & Pillow comes with an aged paper, Grace with the Declaration of Independence and Libby with a handwritten letter by Abe Lincoln.

Grace and Libby are 6" tall, the Pillows are just a bit bigger.


Click Images to Enlarge

~  Each one will come signed and dated by me, their maker....

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute. I like the attention to detail you've given to them, Traci.

    Thanks for linking up to the Sunburnt Cow party.

    Cheers,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete